1. The Black Friday promotional code is only redeemable on the following days and for the following courses:
Project Management Short Course: 25 November 2019 and 29 November 2019.
Finance for Non-Financial Managers Online Short Course 26 November 2019 and 29 November 2019.
2. Course capacity is limited and Varsity Academy reserves the right to close course submissions and waive the discount offer without prior notification.
3. The Black Friday promotional code may not be used in conjunction with any other Varsity Academy discounts or special offers.
Who qualifies for the promotion?
- All persons, including South African Citizens and Foreign Nationals, are eligible to make use of the promotional code.
- Course participants must be over 18. If the participant is younger than 18, he/she will need to provide written consent from his/her parents or legal guardian.
Who does not qualify for the promotion?
The following persons are not eligible to partake in this promotion:
- Varsity Academy employees i.e. director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), agencies(s), or consultant(s) related to the promotion as well as any supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion.
- Spouses, life partners, siblings, children, and parents of any of the persons above will also be excluded from participating in the promotion.
Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them upon participating.
- The promotional code/voucher is not exchangeable/redeemable for cash – winners will be refunded the portion of the course already paid for and be entitled to participate in the course for free.
- The course will need to be redeemed/commenced on or prior to 1 April 2020.
- These rules are legal and binding upon entry.
- Varsity Academy reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the promotion at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that any and all information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- The clauses in these rules are severable. This means that if any clause in these rules is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
- These rules and the promotion are governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa.